Sunday, December 6, 2009

Closet Survey

So here's my closet, not very big, not glamorous, not very colourful. Actually I have more clothes but not enough clothes hangers and most of clothes (blouses, tees, sweaters) are on the shelves.

Today I did little survey and what can I see?... High-street brands are dying out of my closet. No need to say that most of my clothes are from thrift stores. I also got some vintage or just old clothes which I've found from my home (from attic and basement). Those probably belonged to my mom or aunt one day. Plus few self-made clothes.

Now I'm going to answers some questions, which I found from http://www.myspacebulletins.com/ I'm talking only about those clothes you can see in the photo, so things like winter coats, boots and bags doesn't count.

Most expensive thing in your closet? jeans from high-street shop, about 40$, next thing would be blouse with golden sequins, thrifted 15$
A print you have a lot of?
I have one thing with almost every print - zebra, leopard, striped, dotted, floral, checkered
What is your favorite color to wear?
black+white
Favorite tee shirt?
Oversized tee with big wolf print, thrifted 3$
Least expensive thing in your closet?
Pink suede skirt, thrifted 1$
Anything stolen in there?
No but everything is criminally cheap
Do you have a walk in closet?
Only in my dreams
Is you closet big enough?
Oh no, definitely not!
Ever kissed anyone in there?
aww..no, should play 7 minutes in heaven.
Something embarrasing thats in your closet?
well... my old drawings and painting are lying on the bottom of my closet.
Are your hangers wire, plastic or wooden?
Mostly wooden
What color are they?
brown, some plastic ones are purple
Any food in there?
No, food is the last thing I'm thinking while getting dressed.
Do you keep accessories in your closet?
No I have shelves for bags, shoes and belts
Whats one item that someone frequently borrows?
blue blazer with golden buttons, thrifted 2$
Does it make you mad when people take things out of your closet without asking?
yes! but actually I'm used to it.
Favorite jeans?
Oh, well I don't wear jeans very much. I have 3 pairs. One of those is extremely ripped and bleached, then I have my flame jeans. The last pair is usual black jeans and I wear them only if I can't find my black tights.
Any posters hanging in there?
No but I had idea to cover doors' inner sides with pages from magazines.
What color are the walls?
natural wood aka ugly brown
One thing you would change about it?
More space, uh?
Are you satisfied with your closet completely?
It's the best thing in my room after my bed.