Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Wang girl and the Chloe girl

Last night we (me & Tuuli) raided our grandma's closet, where she keeps old stuff she even don't use anymore. Our best find is probably the brown leather bag. My aunt used to use that when she went to school. And the brown aviator hat which Tuuli is wearing used to belong to my father, he wore it when he went to the first grade. So it's really old but still nice. I also found some baggy jeans and floral cropped tops. And that's not all because I also did some thirft store shopping yesterday and got dark green vest with many pockets and dull green t-shirt. Today we did a little photo shoot to show you all those things. We were quite inspired in Chloe and Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2010 collections and the general military trend.



/I'm wearing: cape, t-shirt - thrift store, pants - Lindex, bag - vintage/

/Tuuli's wearing: dark green vest - (mine) thrift store, striped tee - (mine) thirft store), bag - vintage, hat - vintage, unknown brown jacket/

And the same look transformed into Estonian snowy streets.

Those boots are another find from my grandma's bottomless closet.
/I'm wearing: coat - Monton, unknown scarf and mittens, pants - Lindex, boots - vintage, bag - vintage/

Last chance to enter the CSN stores Areaware Hand Wall Hook giveaway - here

Happy Valentine's day!