Sunday, March 21, 2010

MoeP.A.R.K 2010

It's over! finally, the fashion contest I have been talking about all the time. 
And everything went super great! - I got 2nd place with my  collection! (I hope you're not disappointed, because I'm very happy;) First place collection (by Victoria Tääker, Pille-Riin Nigols) was totally worth it. I also liked Kirke Talu collection from the younger category and many collections from the older category. I think the standard was pretty high, I mean no clothes from trash bags and stuff like that.

I had great models (some were taller, some were shorter:D) and we had loads of fun.
At the moment I can show you only some photos I made at backstage, later you'll see runway photos and video, details of jewelry, making of, behind the scenes, of course if you're interested(?);)
I made five outfits and those were inspired by desert landscape and army&military thing. I mainly used different fabrics, yarns and leather. The most important part was probably the bullet casings. I will tell you more about all that stuff when I'll make "making of" post. 

 

Shorts with huge pockets and leather details, knitted top
 
Ear hook cuff with feathers

Pants with leather knees and mesh drapings, kinniting wiht leather shoulder pads and mesh sleeves, bullet belt

Shoulderpads with bullet casings, body zipper, pants with drapings and bullet casings 
 

Draped knitted skirt, leather wristband and clutch with bullet casings

Dress with bullet casings on the sides, leather bra, silver jacket