Sunday, December 26, 2010

behind the walls

Sorry I've been away for a while. I was quite busy working on a styling job for a photo shoot with Aleksandra Podburtnaja. Two days before the shoot the most terrible thing happened - I caught a cold. Not like 'fun, staying home from school, watching TV' sick but like very sick 'staying in bed all day long'. There was no way I could to the photo shoot in Tallinn. I was quite panicked out but in the end everything worked out. I sent the clothes to Tallinn and directed the shoot through mobile phone. It was quite humourous, I must say. Now I'm very excited to see the final result. At the moment I have four behind-the-scenes photos to show you. Did I mention that the shoot took place in a old, ice cold prison? At this point I'm glad I didn't have to be there...