Sunday, January 31, 2010

books and worms

Hey! just a quick Sunday's update. Well I haven't had very much time for my blog lately. And feel that's not going to change because now I have to start working on my collection for that student's fashion design contest (Moe P.A.R.K) Good news is that I got into final;) I have to create 5-10 looks for the 20th March.. oh that's going to be crazy... sewing 24/7.
Ok anyway, yesterday I visited the flea market with Ash. Again I bought some clothes for spring and summer.. oh I'm a horrible shopper but I really want spring to come quicker.
And I've always loved that classical trench coat + Doc Martens look. Well my trench (it's also from the flea market) isn't a Burberry and boots aren't the original Doc Martens but still.. At the moment I have only two crappy photos of it but maybe later..