Saturday, July 10, 2010

beach time

One announcement first, I listed up some new feather ear wraps (with rooster hackle). I'm trying to move my shop away from etsy.. so new things are now available here - www.annij.bigcartel.com. I know that I even don't have a name for my new store and its appearance is quite lame but I'm working on it. I still have some stuff on my etsy shop but in future all new jewelry goes to my new store.

I wanted to share you my three newest vintage finds. For first this wonderful romper from a vintage store called Calico. Check out their online shop - http://www.shopcalico.com. They have some pretty awesome stuff there! After two long weeks waiting I finally received it today! It's perfect for hot summer days like this one.
I paired it with huge sunglasses from the 70's, which my grandma gave me yesterday.
And finally the shoes with massive chunky wooden heels.

/I'm wearing: khaki romper - vintage /Calico (http://www.shopcalico.com), random scarf and earrings, sunglases and shoes - vintage/