Monday, July 12, 2010

behind the scenes

 
I wanted to tell you little more about a shoot I had while ago, you have seen its preview - here. Actually the shoot was just practising how to photograph a model for bunch of photographers living in Tartu. For most of them photographing is just their hobby. So the shoot wasn't very proffessional, model Maria had no previous experience and I and Liisa aren't real stylist either.
But that's how you get experienced.
I don't have photos to show you yet but I do have a behind a scenes video which Henno made.
(I'm the one in black, eating icecream and walking around awkwardly)

Tartu shoot from Henno Luts on Vimeo.


(ps! the pink poncho wasn't part of our styling, it's was just to prevent model catching a cold:d)

anyway, I wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'm off to my summer cottage, which is in a little town by sea. And I will stay there for couple of weeks. No computer, no internet (expect for 30 minutes a day in a library computer:D) - don't expect any new posts. But after I'm back I'm hopefully full on inspiration and motivation and you'll see lot of new photos.


polkadots+orange