Sunday, September 12, 2010

crystal clear

American Apparel sent Tuuli this oversized black lightweight cardigan yesterday and I immediately took it from her! It just feels so comfy and warm;) And of course I like how it flows with the wind.


Yesterday I stopped by a fair in downtown I bought myself this little piece of rock crystal which I turned into a necklace later.



Ughh I must be very bored if I spend time on Polyvore. But that happend on Friday when I stayed home because of this terrible head cold. This time I tried to challenge myself and style my own feather ear pieces. Feathers usually refer to something boho or hippie but I wanted to prove false. And I also added some new style of ear cuffs - here.
And that's all! Promise to show you some more interesting photos soon; )

/on left: Equipment blouse, Rick Owens pants, Proenxa Schouler bag, Alexander Wang boots/
/on right: Proenza Schouler bag, Acne Boots, Ann Demeulemeester pants, LOT78 suede jacket, Max and Chloe ring/


/Celine bag, Lover camel coat/