Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday at Copenhagen fashion week - American Retro and shopping.

Here comes one massive post about Saturday I spent in Copenhagen. Day started off with American Retro show, which was the only one on this day. Before the show, in front of the tent met Fanny and Malle.


American Retro collection was lovely and very wearable! One thing is sure, leather isn’t going anywhere. It’s going to be everywhere next summer – shirts, skirts, dresses, pants and list goes on.

Some cool details on back 

cut–out shoulders








After the show

Then I had a little shopping trip

cool t­­–shirts at Weekday.

Live models in front of Friis & Company and their amazing selection of footwear and bags.



5 PRE VIE W t/shirts

Then I met Maja for vintage shopping.

at KØbenhavn K



at Carmen


in front of Wasteland Retro

Time’s Up Vintage . I actually never managed to go there because most of the shops in Copenhagen were opened only until 6.pm. But I have some photos of window display



Maja and her gorgeous vintage t|shirt, silver rings and self|made crystal necklaces.



And I wore my silver|sparkling jacket I got from Wasteland Retro the other day.

\wearing - jacket from Wasteland, tights from Lindex, leather shorts and top from thrift stores\

I actually also went to see The World\s Greatest catwalk but I|ll show you these photos later.