Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3. day at Copenhagen fashion week Wackerhaus and Ivana Helsinki

Wackerhaus showed some very interesting colours - mustard, dusty rose, faded green whatever you call them. I fell for the sharp edges on blazers and some ninja thematic things in models' hair. And I've always liked when models all come out in finale together.. like one big army. 



Ivana Helsinki was all in nautical theme which isn't anything new but somehow it felt fresh. I would like to spend my next summer in Haapsalu, walking by the sea and wearing these dresses! And the first dress - again, made me like yellow more and more. I liked the idea of shoes made of ropes but I really think that the outcome wasn't the best. By the way the accessories from ropes (belts, bracelets) are pretty DIYable!





Asta on runway




Kind of bad photo of my outfit on Friday but the only one I have
/wearing: blouse and shorts - thrift store, bag - Zara, ear cuff - self-made./