Sunday, August 22, 2010

Copenhagen street style

During the fashion week I tried to some street style thing but it kinda failed. Because during the first day I wasn't brave enough to ask somebody if I could take photo of him/her. During the next days I didn't feel that awkward anymore but then I never had time before and after the shows. It was all about running (well actually taking a bus, metro or a cab) from one show to other. But as you can see I still managed to take some shots.
Waiting for the shows outside the tent was quite of a experience - here in Estonia I don't see people around me wearing Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, YSL, Balenciaga, Pamela Love and Acne every day. Clothes and shoes I see on blogs all the time became real.

/saw Caroline and Daniel doing their work for StockholmStreetStyle outside of Wood Wood/


/after Stylein/


/Elizabeth's amazing YSL Art Oval Ring, do i need to say more?/


/Acne overdose - Maja's and Elizabeth's Atacomas/

/spotted this cool girl outside of Minimarket/ 


/fancy Minimarket wedges on Mille's legs/



/loose tank top + red pants + Alexander Wang boots outside of Peter Jensen/


/feather coat; outside Peter Jensen/

/Pelayo from katelovesme before Wood Wood/

/Hanneli's bright yellow dress/

/outside of Peter Jensen/

(some photos are taken by Benjamin)