Sunday, August 22, 2010

1st day at Copenhagen fashion week

For first met up with Benjamin to so a little shopping & vintage tour before the shows. Our first stop after seeing David Andersen Couture dresses exhibition was Weekday. I left with a blouse and Cheap Monday jeans for Tuuli, Benjamin got this bird skull ring which I absolutely love. 



Prices at vintage shops weren't that bad (though after that Morš here in Tallinn feels sooo cheap!)

København K
32B, Studiestræde
DK-1455 København K
Has also a shop at 4, Teglgårdstræde



Wasteland Retro Clothing Company
Studiestræde 5,
1455 København K

Wasteland was probably the most affordable vintage store out there. Saw those amazing rings there (hmm, now I'm wondering why didn't I buy one... ).
I got that silver, sparkling jacket you can see behind the Twiggy tank top.




The Second Way

The Second Way was little bit more luxurious. They had some most amazing bags, sequined and leather pieces there!


The first show we attended was Spon Diogo. It was okay, not absolutely loving but not bad. I really liked the first part of collection - white and yellow pieces felt very clean and fresh. Minimalistic in the way I like it. Reminded me that I should get something yellow in my closet.




For Frost Birgens we met up with Ida. It felt quite amazing to finally really see the people you know from the blogs and usually talk only at facebook.



Our last show of the day was Rützou. I snapped a photo of my favourite back detailing. Drapings win my heart all the time. Collection was very feminine and romantic. Lot of detailings and beautiful fabrics.



That was a small part of the first day of Copenhagen fashion week. You'll hear about the next days soon;)
xx Anni