Friday, August 6, 2010

***

Just came from Tallinn and now back in Haapsalu. Enjoying last days of sea and sun. In Tallinn I did some thrift store shopping, as usual and also had a photo shoot.

The photo shoot was fantastic! Good music, sunlight, and beautiful location. This time I was modeling and Birgit and Karl were taking photos. It was fun jumping around in hay, wearing feather headdress and war paint;)
I can't wait to see the photos and also show them to you!


And at my thrift store tour I saw this wonderful shearling jacket. Almost like Burberry's! And those highwaisted leather hotpants which were obviously ... too small for me.




I also wanted to let you know that yesterday I took some of my feather ear cuffs to Nu Nordik for sale. But I'm too late because they're already sold out! (will be back in stock by Tuesday)
(on online available - here)
some photos I took there

Kirill Safonov cushions


a_s_proto jewelry



Nu Nordik
Vabaduse Väljak 8
Tallinn, Estonia
Mon - Sat:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm