Sunday, May 23, 2010

breeze

Wow, weather has been really nice during this week and I'm trying to keep away from a computer as much as possible. Today I even went to a beach for a picnic;)

my summer essentials - a light hat (got this one yesterday. I've been pretty much into hats lately. Also got a black vintage bowler hat, have to show you that later; ) and pair of flat shoes (Vagabond)



/I'm wearing: hat - Reserved, shorts and bag - thrift store, shoes- vagabond/

I also got featured on Ava's blog Fashionpile, check it our from - here.


Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm about to update my etsy store.. yeah finally! So stay tuned for ear cuffs and lot more.. The spiked headband is already available, I know it's a DIY project not my own design but maybe some of you weren't able to make one by yourself so here's your chance to get it.