Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random vol 3

Okay, once again one kinda random post little bit about everything and ..nothing. First some photos from yesterday. Wore my green jumpsuit new lace-up boots ;)


While I'm waiting for my ring stand from Urban Outfitters I made this temporary jewelry tree for my rings.


While I was in Tallinn I also went to the opening of new Estonian design shop Preili Pipar. I spotted two super nice leather bags by Kristi Tammekand there.






Preili Pipar
Veerenni 24, Baltika Kvartal
Tallinn
---
And last Saturday I also went to see rehearsal of ERKI Moeshow. There were people who had passed the casting. Not the models but people who gonna play different etudes between the shows. I can say it's going to be be very cool!
It took place is theatre called Cabaret Rhizome



And also check this video from the casting: