Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sticksandstones

On last week I visited Zoology&Geology Museum here in Tartu. I don't know... somehow it felt so inspiring that I decided to take some photos and share with you. The museum itself was mysterious too - dim light, lot of glass cupboards and dead animals staring at you with their glass eyes. I'm not suprise that many designers are inspired in world's fauna, it's just amazing. All those patterns and textures! And I'm not even gonna talk about mineral stones I saw at Geology Museum. I only wish I had skills for making jewelry out of them.

















and some other photos I found on web:





Sorry that I bothered you with photos  of taxidermy and stones, totally not fashion related :D

And two random photos from yesterday:
Trying on some swimming wear @lindex. oh god, swimwear and summer sandals selection here in Tartu is terribly small.. or I'm just too picky.



new sweatshirt and fur tail


And I just want to add that tomorrow I'm going on a class trip to Lithuania for three days. So I can't update either reply to your emails. Three days without internet - good for me;)